- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Chicken Broiled Recipe Video
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, mince|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), mince|
|Chicken||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sake wine/Rice cooking wine||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 699 Calories from Fat 340
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 38 g58.1%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 227.9 mg
Sodium 2019.4 mg84.1%
Total Carbohydrates 12 g4.2%
Dietary Fiber 0.46 g1.8%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 71 g142.6%
Vitamin A 6.7% Vitamin C 1.9%
Calcium 5% Iron 18.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedOven
1. Mince the ginger and garlic, set aside.
2. In a large container place the chicken and marinate the chicken with singer, garlic, soy sauce, sugar and sake, marinate well and let the chicken rest in the marinade for 2-4 hours.
3. Prepare a baking tray with foil.
4. Preheat the oven to 400-425 degree, just before the 4 hours complete.
5. Place the chicken on the baking tray, reserve the marinade.
6. Broil the chicken for 30-40 minutes on each side.
7. Once done apply the reserved marinade on the chicken and broil if for additional 5 minutes.
8. Once done remove and let it rest before serving.
9. Serve the teriyaki chicken broiled with rice or noodles.