- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Swordfish Recipe
|Wine||1 Cup (16 tbs) (White / Rose)|
|Low-sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Dried oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Swordfish steaks||24 Ounce (Halibut / Salmon, 4 Steaks Of 6 Ounce Each)|
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 82
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 9 g14.1%
Saturated Fat 1.6 g7.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 67.5 mg
Sodium 481.4 mg20.1%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.65 g2.6%
Sugars 0.8 g
Protein 33 g66.9%
Vitamin A 4.7% Vitamin C 5.6%
Calcium 3% Iron 10.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Place the fish steaks in a deep dish.
3) In a small bowl, mix together wine, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, oregano and pepper.
4) Pour the dressing over the steaks to coat well.
5) Cover the dish and allow the steaks to marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
6) Bake the steaks in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes along with the marinade.
7)Take the Swordfish out from the marinade and serve on a side plate.
8) Serve hot along with steamed rice.