- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Salt||2 Pinch, divided|
|Garlic powder||2 Pinch, divided|
|Black pepper powder||2 Pinch, divided|
|For the teriyaki sauce|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 295 Calories from Fat 93
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.8%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 1229.9 mg51.2%
Total Carbohydrates 21 g7.1%
Dietary Fiber 0.36 g1.4%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 25 g49.3%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.43%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedFrying pan
1. Wash and pat dry the pork chops.
2. Season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
3. In another plate season the flour with pepper, garlic powder and salt, mix well.
4. Preheat the oil in the frying pan.
5. Coat the pork chops in the seasoned flour and then fry them in the hot oil.
6. Fry the chops on both the sides until, brown and crispy.
7. In the meantime prepare the teriyaki sauce, in a pan pour the sake, mirin, soy sauce and sugar.
8. Bring it to a boil, put the fried pork chops in the sauce and coat it well.
9. Let it simmer until the sauce become a thick glaze, and the pork chops are well coated.
10. Turn off the heat and place the pork chops in a serving plate.
11. Serve the teriyaki pork chops along with some fresh salad.