- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Pineapple Pork Chops Recipe Video
|Pineapple teriyaki marinade||12 Ounce (Star chef collection)|
|Pineapple slices||8 Medium|
Calories 303 Calories from Fat 106
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.9%
Saturated Fat 3.4 g17%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 78.2 mg
Sodium 847.8 mg35.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.86%
Sugars 19.8 g
Protein 26 g52.5%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 15.5%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedGrill
1. Marinate the pork chops with pineapple teriyaki marinade, in a zip lock bag.
2. Let it rest in the marinade for 3-4 hours.
3. Prepare the grill after 4 hours..
4. Grill the pork chops for 15 minutes or until the pork chops is cooked to your perfection.
5. Grill the pineapple slices as well, if you like.
6. Once done remove and let it rest for some time.
7. Serve the grilled pork chops along with a slice of pineapple.