- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Chicken Recipe Video
|Boneless skinless chicken thighs||3 Pound|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (1 - 2 Tbsp)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Ginger||2 Tablespoon, peeled, minced|
|Scallions||3 Medium, thinly sliced (White and green part)|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium, minced|
Calories 316 Calories from Fat 185
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 21 g31.8%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 900.1 mg37.5%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g1.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.37 g1.5%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 30 g59.5%
Vitamin A 1.1% Vitamin C 2.6%
Calcium 1% Iron 2.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
To prepare the Teriyaki marinade:
1. In a large measuring cup, add soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, ginger, scallions and garlic. Whisk well.
2. In a large bowl, place chicken. Pour marinade over chicken and with your hands, make sure each piece of chicken is coated well in the marinade. Marinate the chicken for 20 minutes.
3. Preheat oven to 425 ̊F.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the olive oil.
5. Place chicken in the hot pan and let sear for 4-5 minutes, until one side is browned.
6. Turn chicken over. Pour the rest of the marinade over the chicken and place the whole pan along with the chicken in the oven. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Serve warm with Noodle Cake or Pineapple Rice.