- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Beef Bowls Recipe Video
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Stew meat||1⁄2 Pound, cut into 0.5 inch cubes beef|
|Teriyaki sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Carrots||2 , sliced|
|Broccoli head||1 , cut up and steamed|
Calories 1134 Calories from Fat 274
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 31 g47.2%
Saturated Fat 7.2 g35.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 89.6 mg
Sodium 202 mg8.4%
Total Carbohydrates 163 g54.2%
Dietary Fiber 7 g28.2%
Sugars 5 g
Protein 47 g94.8%
Vitamin A 220.8% Vitamin C 173.2%
Calcium 14% Iron 22.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Sear beef in hot pan with vegetable oil.
2. Once beef is browned on all sides, add teriyaki sauce and water.
3. Bring sauce to a boil and then reduce to a simmer.
4. Simmer meat until very tender, about 1 hour.
5. Serve rice, carrots, broccoli and beef in a bowl, spoon sauce over top.