- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Teriyaki Beef Recipe
|Lean beef||1 Pound (Flank Steak, Bottom Round)|
|Sesame oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Low sodium soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cider vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Non fat cooking spray||1 Tablespoon|
Calories 720 Calories from Fat 429
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 48 g74.1%
Saturated Fat 10.8 g53.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 95.2 mg
Sodium 785.7 mg32.7%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.71 g2.8%
Sugars 12.8 g
Protein 50 g99.9%
Vitamin A 12% Vitamin C 14.3%
Calcium 8.5% Iron 23.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1.Cut away excess fat from steak.
2. Take a glass bowl and place steak in it.
3. In a small bowl, mix together oil, soysauce, honey, green onion, vinegar, garlic and ginger.
4. Pour the mixture over the steaks.
5.Cover and let marinate for 2 to 12 hours in the regrigerator.
6.Coat grill with nonfat cooking spray.
7. Preheat grill for 5 minutes.
8. Grill beef for 6 to 7 minutes.
9.Slice across grain of steak.
10. Boil marinade for 5 minutes before serving with steak as sauce if desired.