- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fall-Apart Tender Pork Recipe Video
|Pork butt||4 Pound|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Firmly packed light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Apple juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Light brown sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
Calories 1080 Calories from Fat 454
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g77.6%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.7%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 281.3 mg
Sodium 1175.8 mg49%
Total Carbohydrates 83 g27.5%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 79 g
Protein 78 g156%
Vitamin A 0.4% Vitamin C 5%
Calcium 12.4% Iron 33.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In crock pot place pork, pour the Worcestershire sauce liberally over it. Rub the sauce on pork.
2) After that coat pork with a layer of brown sugar on both side.
3) Now in crock pot add apple juice but don't pour it directly over the pork.
4) Cook meat on high heat for an hour then low the heat and cook for another 4 hours.
5) Take the lid off and using a meat fork, push the pork down into the juices.
6) Take a plate and put the meat on it and sprinkle some salt.
7) Serve meat with roasted potatoes and green beans.