- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tecumseh Pudding-Pie Recipe
|Evaporated milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole kernel corn/Frozen whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Watercress||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
|Pastry||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 274 Calories from Fat 146
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g24.9%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 130.5 mg
Sodium 528.9 mg22%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.1 g4.3%
Sugars 13.7 g
Protein 11 g21.7%
Vitamin A 8.3% Vitamin C 5.8%
Calcium 24% Iron 3.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to 425° F.
2) Take a bowl and beat eggs in it until foamy.
3) Add milk and beat for about 3 minutes.
4) Add olives, corn, watercress, seasonings and onion.
5) Stir over low heat until mixture turns slightly thick.
6) Fit the pastry inside a low 1 1/2-quart casserole.
7) Pour in the prepared corn mixture and bake, uncovered, for about 10 minutes.
8) Reduce heat to 325° F and bake for another 45-50 minutes or until mixture is set.
9) Cool slightly. Cut in wedges and serve.