- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tecumseh Pudding Pie Recipe
|Undiluted evaporated milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Whole kernel corn||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Use Either Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Sliced stuffed olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced water cress||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated onion||1 Tablespoon|
|Tabasco sauce||1 Dash|
Calories 115 Calories from Fat 64
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.7%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 90.5 mg
Sodium 355.4 mg14.8%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.32 g1.3%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 5 g10.9%
Vitamin A 4.6% Vitamin C 3.1%
Calcium 11.3% Iron 2.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven to 425° F.
2. Take a bowl and whisk eggs until they turn foamy.
3. Fold in the milk and whisk for another 3 minutes.
4. Add corn, olives, water cress, onion and seasonings.
5. Cook the mixture over low heat until the mixture gets slightly thick. Stir the mixture throughout the cooking period.
6. Take 1 ½ quart casserole and roll out the pastry to fit the casserole.
7. Spoon the corn mixture and bake it uncovered for about 10 minutes at 425° F.
8. Bake the mixture for about 45-50minutes by reducing the heat to 325° F until the mixture gets set.
9. Cool for some time before serving.
10. Serve cold pudding pie immediately.