- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Low Calorie Tea Latte Recipe Video
|Tea||2 Gram (1 Chai teabag)|
|Whey protein powder||1 Tablespoon (Leveled) (vanilla)|
|Soymilk||8 Ounce (vanilla silk soymilk)|
|Truvia||3⁄4 Teaspoon (1 pack)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 125 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 0.49 g2.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.2 mg
Sodium 121.1 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 15 g4.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 9.6 g
Protein 8 g15%
Vitamin A 0.2% Vitamin C 0.02%
Calcium 6.1% Iron 8.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Pour 6 ounces of vanilla Silk into a microwable measuring cup.
2) Heat in the microwave for about 2 minuites or until the Silk has come to a boil.
3) Once the Silk has come to a boil take out of the microwave and drop the chai tea bag into it. Allow to steap for 4 minutes
4) After 4 minutes are up, remove the tea bag and add 2 more ounces of vanilla silk.
5) Add a packet of Truvia and 1 scoop of Vanilla Whey Protein powder and blend well.
6) Serve the drink right away.