- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Mushrooms Bourekas Recipe Video
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Button mushrooms||1 Pound|
|Thyme stems||3 Pound (Fresh)|
|Whole lemon||1 (Zest)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||1 Teaspoon|
|Philadelphia chive and onion cream cheese||4 Ounce|
|Butter puff pastry||1 Pound, defrost in refrigerator overnight (Pre-Rolled 2 Pack)|
|Sesame seeds||1 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2272 Calories from Fat 902
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 102 g156.7%
Saturated Fat 34.6 g173.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 200.1 mg
Sodium 728.4 mg30.3%
Total Carbohydrates 375 g124.9%
Dietary Fiber 201.2 g804.8%
Sugars 16.8 g
Protein 101 g201.9%
Vitamin A 1330.4% Vitamin C 3796%
Calcium 572.9% Iron 1343.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the skillet to medium high heat. Add 0.5 tablespoon butter and1 tablespoon olive oil.
2) Meanwhile, chop onions into half moons and add to a skillet.
3) Fry them for 5-10 minutes or until they start to caramelize.
4) If your mushrooms are large chop them, if not leave them whole.
5) Lower the heat to medium.
6) Add mushrooms to skillet, as well add lemon zest, thyme, the rest of olive oil and cook for 2-3 minutes or until they start to get beautiful caramelization.
7) Add balsamic vinegar and squeeze 0.5 lemon on top.
8) Sprinkle all purpose flour and dissolve Philadelphia chive and onion cream cheese in the filling.
9) Take out thyme stems and throw them away.
10) Remove the filling from the stove and let it cool for 10 minutes.
11) Take baking sheet and put in front of you.
12) Divide the filling to 2 parts and put half of the filling in unrolled pastry close to your body.
13) Roll the pastry with the filling and try to put the end part of the pastry on the bottom.
14) Cover with egg wash and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
15) Make cuts with knife about every inch on top of the surface.
16) Pop into cold oven and then turn to 350F for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.