- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Meatloaf Recipe Video
|Lean ground beef||1 Pound|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Oatmeal||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Ketchup||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Italian seasoning||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1340 Calories from Fat 401
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 51 g78.4%
Saturated Fat 17.7 g88.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 482.8 mg
Sodium 2720 mg113.3%
Total Carbohydrates 102 g34%
Dietary Fiber 9 g35.8%
Sugars 29.2 g
Protein 116 g231.1%
Vitamin A 53.9% Vitamin C 168.4%
Calcium 107.1% Iron 317%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2) Pre Heat oven to 350 degrees.
3) Using your hands maybe the best way to mix your meat loaf. Make sure everything is well mixed.
4) Grease a loaf pan and place the meat loaf mixture in the pan.
5) Firmly pat down the meat and make sure everything is spread out evenly.
6) Place the loaf pan in the oven uncovered for 60 minutes.
7) To know when the meat loaf is done place a meat thermometer in the middle of the meat loaf and when it reads 160-170 degrees it’s ready to come out of the oven.
8) Once the meat loaf is out of the oven let it cool for about 5-10 minutes and then serve.
9) Top off with a little extra ketchup! Enjoy!