- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Korean Food Kimchi Pancakes Recipe Video
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Kosher salt||1 1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Water||2 1⁄4 Cup (36 tbs)|
|Kimchi||2 Cup (32 tbs), roughly chopped (deeply fermented)|
|Canola oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
Calories 137 Calories from Fat 44
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 5 g7.6%
Saturated Fat 0.39 g2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 321.1 mg13.4%
Total Carbohydrates 19 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.6%
Sugars 0.1 g
Protein 3 g5.7%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 1.7%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 5.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a bowl, sift together your flour, rice flour, and salt.
2. Mix the flour mixture and slowly stream in the water to make a smooth batter.
3. Add in the kimchi with its juice and stir well to combine.
4. In a non-stick pan, heat little oil and ladle in the pancake batter and spread well, and cook until golden brown in colour.
5. Flip and allow to cook on other side, and remove.
6. Repeat the same with remaining batter.
7. Serve hot with dip of your choice.