- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Herbed Salmon and Asparagus Recipe Video
|Asparagus sprig||2 , sliced thinly|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon, divided|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 723 Calories from Fat 580
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g100.8%
Saturated Fat 9.3 g46.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 78 mg
Sodium 423.3 mg17.6%
Total Carbohydrates 4 g1.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.3%
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 15.6% Vitamin C 9.9%
Calcium 6.5% Iron 18.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a small plate, make the herb mixture by combining thyme, sage and rosemary together.
2. Take 2 pans, heat about 2 tablespoon oil in each over medium heat.
3. Sprinkle the herb mixture on one side of Salmon and place in one of the heated pans, seasoned side down. Sprinkle the herb mixture on the other side.
4. Let it cook for a few minutes on each side. Do not disturb the fish till cooked on one side. Remove from heat once cooked.
5. In the other heated pan, add the asparagus and sauté for a few minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir occasionally to cook evenly.
6. In a serving plate, serve the salmon on sautéed asparagus bed garnished with herb of choice.