- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Chicken Salad - Summer Recipe Video
|Red bell peppers||150 Gram, strips|
|Celery stalks||2 Medium, cubed|
|Carrots||2 Medium, strips|
|Chicken breast||600 Gram, grill (cut in strips)|
|Green olives||30 Gram, slice|
|Gherkins||60 Gram, strips|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||3 Tablespoon|
|Gruyere||100 Gram, slice|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
Calories 413 Calories from Fat 260
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.3%
Saturated Fat 5.2 g25.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 83.5 mg
Sodium 384.3 mg16%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2.1%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 2.8 g
Protein 30 g59.7%
Vitamin A 88.8% Vitamin C 58.4%
Calcium 22.3% Iron 8.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Cut the celery into cubes, the gherkins, cheese, the carrots and the peppers into strips, the olives into rings and the cheese.
2. Then grill the chicken breast and cut it into strips, too.
3. In a small bowl, combine mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, oil and salt and pepper, In a large salad bowl add the chopped ingredients together. Now add the emulsion. Mix everything well.
4. After that cover the bowl with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least an hour.
5. Serve the chicken salad cold.