- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Cake Pops Recipe Video
|Cake mix||18 1⁄4 Ounce|
|White chocolate||16 Ounce|
|Colored sprinkes||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 7320 Calories from Fat 2455
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 264 g405.8%
Saturated Fat 112.8 g563.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 54.5 mg
Sodium 4871.1 mg203%
Total Carbohydrates 1139 g379.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 913.3 g
Protein 57 g113.5%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 18.2%
Calcium 158.5% Iron 4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedPopsicle sticks
1. Line a cookie sheet with parchment.
2. Bake the cake as per the package instructions.
3. In a mixer, break the cake and the frosting, crumble together.
4. Using an ice cream scoop, form equal sized balls, place on the cookie sheet and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
5. In a double boiler, melt the chocolate until smooth and hot.
6. Dip the end of the lollipop stick in the chocolate and then into the cake pop. Roll the cake pop in the chocolate to coat. Drizzle the pops with the colored sprinkles. Place in a cake pop stand.
7. Serve to kids as a dessert finger food.
Instead of making lollipops you can make, place the pops in small dessert cups.