- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
BBQ Peach Chicken Recipe Video
|Chicken||1 (split open, spatch- cocking)|
|Sweet peach rub||2 Tablespoon (Ritter’s)|
|Peach bbq sauce||3 Tablespoon (Suckle Busters)|
Calories 1703 Calories from Fat 1034
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 115 g176.4%
Saturated Fat 33 g165%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 572.5 mg190.8%
Sodium 799.9 mg33.3%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.19 g0.78%
Sugars 12.2 g
Protein 144 g288.7%
Vitamin A 21% Vitamin C 20%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 37.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedKamado / Grill
1. Prepare the kamado or grill.
2. Clean and cut the chicken in spatch cock style.
3. Season the chicken well with sweet peanch rub and place it on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken for 40 minutes.
5. Once done remove and place the chicken on a baking dish covered with foil.
6. Towards the last 20 minutes, drizzle the peach bbq sauce over the chicken, cover the lid for the kamodo and let the chicken cook for the remaining time.
7. Keep basting the chicken every 5 minutes or so.
8. Once done let the chicken rest before serving.
9. Serve the bbq chicken along with a cold beer.