- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tasty Banana Pineapple Bread Recipe Video
|Ripe bananas||3 , mashed|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Flour||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Baking powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Canned pineapple slices||3 , cut into chunks (No Syrup)|
|Brown sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Topping)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3360 Calories from Fat 1055
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 118 g181.9%
Saturated Fat 49.5 g247.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 671.5 mg
Sodium 2957.8 mg123.2%
Total Carbohydrates 525 g175%
Dietary Fiber 19.3 g77.3%
Sugars 287.8 g
Protein 42 g84.7%
Vitamin A 14.3% Vitamin C 115.9%
Calcium 94.8% Iron 86.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare a bread loaf by oiling or buttering it.
3. In a bowl place the mashed banana, sugar, eggs, oil, vanilla and cream. Whisk until smooth.
4. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Whisk until all ingredients are combined.
5. Add the pineapple and mix well. Pour the batter into the bread loaf. Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
6. Place the banana bread in the oven and bake for about 1 hour – or until a cake pin comes out clean.
7. Remove bread from oven and allow cooling in the pan for a few minutes. Turn the pan over and cool the bread on a wire cooling rack. Cool down completely before slicing.
8. Serve and enjoy!