- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tarragon Lime Chicken Breasts Recipe
|Boneless chicken breast halves||4 Pound, pounded thin|
|Olive oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoons)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), peeled and minced|
|Fresh tarragon/2 teaspoons dried tarragon||25 Milliliter, chopped (2 Tablespoon)|
Calories 623 Calories from Fat 154
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g26.7%
Saturated Fat 3.2 g15.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 263.1 mg
Sodium 398.6 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.72 g2.9%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 106 g212.8%
Vitamin A 7.2% Vitamin C 19%
Calcium 12.8% Iron 30.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In shallow casserole, combine all the ingredients except the chicken.
2) Stir in the chicken breast to coat evenly, cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 -2 hours to marinate.
3) Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and place over the broiler rack.
4) Broil the chicken as per the directions until cooked.
5) Serve immediately in a nice plate