- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Tarragon Beef Tenderloin Filets Recipe Video
|Bacon wrapped beef tenderloin fillet||12 Ounce ((2) 6-ounce)|
|Apple juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Fresh tarragon||1 Teaspoon, chopped finely (You may use 1/3 teaspoon dried tarragon)|
Calories 291 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.5%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100 mg
Sodium 1218.7 mg50.8%
Total Carbohydrates 6 g2%
Dietary Fiber 0.38 g1.5%
Sugars 3 g
Protein 32 g63.5%
Vitamin A 2.9% Vitamin C 2.9%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will Needbroiler pan, lined with aluminum foil, and with the top covered with foil and slits cut in top
1. In a heavy duty, gallon-sized zip-lock plastic bag, place bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin fillets.
2. Add apple juice, soy sauce, and fresh tarragon. Seal the bag tightly and rub to coat well.
3. Set the bag in a small dish and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours.
4. Remove beef from bag and place on a broiler pan (prepared with foil). Broil about 6 inches from heat, with oven door slightly open about 8 minutes on each side, or to desired degree of doneness.
5. Place on a nice platter and garnish with sprigs of tarragon, if desired.
6. Serve hot with salad.