- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tapenade Turkey Meatballs Recipe Video
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Soft white sandwich bread||1 Medium, slice|
|Tapenade||1 Cup (16 tbs) (any flavor)|
|Ground turkey||1 Pound (93% lean)|
Calories 171 Calories from Fat 116
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g8.9%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 54.4 mg
Sodium 370.8 mg15.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.85 g3.4%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 10 g20.7%
Vitamin A 0.5% Vitamin C
Calcium 4% Iron 3.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Tear bread and put in processor bowl and make bread crumbs.
2. Combine bread crumbs, tapenade, egg and salt; Add turkey and mix well.
3. Make meat balls and keep that in a pan, cover with Parchment Paper. Microwave for 9 minutes.
4. Take out meat balls in a large bowl and add ½ cup tapenade. Gently toss.
5. Serve meat balls in a plate.
For making Tapenade – in a processor mix garlic, red bell pepper, capers, olives, baby spinach - microwaved , basils, fresh grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, lime juice and salt.