- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tanner Cheesecake Recipe
|Orange muscat wine/Such as essencia / 2 tablespoons each thawed frozen orange juice concentrate and water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange peel||1 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||6 Large, separated|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1428 Calories from Fat 272
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.6%
Saturated Fat 9.4 g46.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1268.9 mg
Sodium 455.1 mg19%
Total Carbohydrates 194 g64.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g7%
Sugars 158.5 g
Protein 43 g85.6%
Vitamin A 29.6% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 21.9% Iron 53.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Butter a 9-inch cheesecake pan with removable rim; dust pan with sugar.
3. Put egg whites in a large, deep bowl and yolks in the cheese mixture. Beat cheese mixture. Wash beaters.
4. Whip egg whites on high speed until thick and foamy. Gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and continue to beat until whites hold soft, round peaks, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
5. Fold into cheese mixture. Scrape batter into pan.
6. Bake in a 325° oven until cake just begins to pull from pan sides and jiggles but isn't soupy in center when pan is gently shaken, 35 to 45 minutes (30 to 35 minutes in a convection oven). Cool on a rack (cake settles) about 1 hour; cover and chill until cold, at least 1 hour and up to 2 days. Remove pan rim.