- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tangy Garlic Hot Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wings||1 1⁄2 Pound, tip removed and cut into halves|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tangy garlic hot pepper sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Tangy garlic hot pepper sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Baking soda||1 Teaspoon|
Calories 609 Calories from Fat 324
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g56.1%
Saturated Fat 5.8 g29%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 149.8 mg49.9%
Sodium 510.1 mg21.3%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.7%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 43 g85.2%
Vitamin A 7.7% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 3.8% Iron 19%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. On a plate, place chicken wings (tips removed), add sauce and egg, mix well.
2. In another plate, place flour mixed with baking soda.
3. Dredge the chicken wings into the flour mixture. Cover and chill for half an hour.
4. In a skillet,heat oil, add coated wings, cook for about 15 minutes until done.
5. Transfer wings to oven dish, pour tangy garlic hot pepper sauce.
6. In the oven, heat the wings for 5 minutes, if desired.
7. Serve hot with veggies and sour cream.