- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tangy Tuna Tetrazzini Recipe
|Linguine||1⁄2 Pound (1/2 Of 1-Lb. Package)|
|Parmesan cheese||4 Ounce|
|Canned tuna||7 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Canned condensed cream of celery soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped carrot||10 Ounce, cooked, drained|
|Broccoli||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
Calories 475 Calories from Fat 130
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 6 g30.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 44.9 mg
Sodium 1818.1 mg75.8%
Total Carbohydrates 49 g16.3%
Dietary Fiber 6.2 g24.8%
Sugars 5.4 g
Protein 34 g68.1%
Vitamin A 247.2% Vitamin C 39.5%
Calcium 40.5% Iron 13.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Finely shred the cheese in a food process or using a cheese grater. Keep aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
3. In a large saucepan, bring 3 quarters of salted water to a boil.
4. Add the linguine and boil for 8-10 minutes until it is 70% cooked.
5. Drain the pasta in a colander.
6. In a medium mixing bowl, flake the tuna into small chunks.
7. Stir in the soup until well blended.
8. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart or 8-inch square baking dish or casserole, layer half the pasta.
9. Top it with the broccoli and sprinkle half the cheese on top.
10. Layer the remaining linguine and spread the tuna mixture over it.
11. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and slivered almond.
12. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
13. Serve the pasta straight out of the oven.