- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tangy Tangerine Crepes Recipe
|Part skim ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Skim milk||1 Tablespoon|
|Almond extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Crepes||8 (Delicious Diet)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Corn starch||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Tangerine||1 , peeled, sectioned and pith removed|
Calories 154 Calories from Fat 74
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g13%
Saturated Fat 5.1 g25.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 40.2 mg
Sodium 37.7 mg1.6%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.28 g1.1%
Sugars 8 g
Protein 4 g7.3%
Vitamin A 6.5% Vitamin C 12.5%
Calcium 5.1% Iron 0.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) In a bowl, add ricotta, skim milk, and almond extract and beat till foamy.
2) Place even scoops of the mix over 8 crepes and spread down the center.
3) Fold 1 side of the crepe over the filling, and then the other.
4) In a skillet heat butter and mix in the honey.
5) In a bowl, add orange juice cornstarch and mix well.
6) Add the mix to the skillet and stir till thick.
7) Gently arrange the crepes in the hot sauce and cover, and heat for 5 minutes.
8) Garnish with tangerine sections and serve immediately.