- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Betty's Hot and Spicy Cajun Shrimp Saute Recipe Video
|Frozen shrimp||20 Ounce, cleaned|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Louisiana hot sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
Calories 105 Calories from Fat 23
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.6%
Saturated Fat 0.09 g0.44%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 183.3 mg61.1%
Sodium 408.1 mg17%
Total Carbohydrates 0.96 g0.32%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 20 g40%
Vitamin A 14.5% Vitamin C 1.6%
Calcium 2.2% Iron 12.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Allow the frozen shrimp to thaw. When thawed, wash in running water and drain.
2. In a platter place the shrimps, add garlic salt and Louisiana hot sauce, mix well.
3. Cover the platter with cling wrap and place it in refrigerator for 4 hours.
4. In a skillet, heat olive oil and add the marinated shrimps. Do not add the excess juice.
5. Turn the shrimps when they are done from one side. When cooked from both sides, remove from fire.
6. Serve hot with your choice of sauce.