- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tangy Cranberry Meatballs Recipe Video
|Meatballs||1 3⁄4 Pound, frozen (or leftover)|
|Brown gravy mix||1 1⁄5 Ounce (package or leftover)|
|Whole-berry cranberry sauce||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (or leftover or bottled)|
|Dijon mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Dried cranberries||2 Tablespoon, sweetened|
|Fresh parsley||1 Teaspoon, minced|
Calories 216 Calories from Fat 75
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 8 g11.8%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 5.9 mg2%
Sodium 635.2 mg26.5%
Total Carbohydrates 17 g5.7%
Dietary Fiber 3.7 g15%
Sugars 5.3 g
Protein 19 g38.6%
Vitamin A 2.5% Vitamin C 1.4%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 26.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a slow cooker, place the frozen meatballs and set aside.
2. Make brown gravy according to instruction on the package.
3. Add in cranberry sauce, mustard and cream, in the gravy and stir to well combined.
4. Pour the gravy mixture over meatballs and stir lightly to coat evenly.
5. Put the lid on and cook over low heat for 4 to 5 hours, or on high setting for 2 to 3 hours.
6. Using a perforated ladle remove meatballs and place a serving dish.
7. Sprinkle with dried cranberries and minced parsley, if desired and serve hot.