- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tangy Baked Chicken Wings Recipe Video
|Chicken wing||3 Pound, thawed|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Honey||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Distilled white vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Calories 196 Calories from Fat 37
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat 1.1 g5.4%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 64.6 mg21.5%
Sodium 418.7 mg17.4%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.21 g0.82%
Sugars 13.1 g
Protein 25 g50.7%
Vitamin A 3.4% Vitamin C 4.8%
Calcium 1.8% Iron 7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the given to 450 degrees F.
2. Line the baking pan or tray with foil.
3. In the prepared baking pan, arrange the chicken wings in a single layer.
4. Sprinkle the wings with salt and pepper generously.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
6. In the meanwhile in a bowl, add honey, brown sugar, orange juice, soy sauce, distilled white vinegar, black pepper, cayenne pepper, paprika and garlic powder.
7. Mix them well till combined.
8. Once baked, remove the wings from the oven and put them in the bowl of prepared sauce to cover them completely.
9. Pour the chicken into the baking tray along with the remaining sauce.
10. Return to the oven for another 10 minutes; Flip the chicken after 5 minutes.
11. After 10 minutes turn the oven to broil and broil for 10 more minutes. Flip after 5 minutes to crisp evenly.
12. Remove from oven and let it sit for few minutes before serving.
13. In a serving plate, garnish with parsley flakes, green onion flakes or sesame seeds and serve with dip of choice.