- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tangy Apricot Pie Recipe
|Pastry||2 Cup (32 tbs) (1 Recipe)|
|Sliced apricots||4 Cup (64 tbs) (Use Fresh)|
|Orange juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated orange rind||2 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Quick-cooking tapioca||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
Calories 413 Calories from Fat 104
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 12 g17.8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 49.3 mg2.1%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 4 g15.8%
Sugars 60.2 g
Protein 5 g9.5%
Vitamin A 40.4% Vitamin C 29.6%
Calcium 1.9% Iron 2.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) Take a 9 inch pie plate and line it with half the pastry.
3) In a clean bowl, combine the remaining ingredients and pour over the pastry. Spread the mixture evenly and firmly.
4) Now, place the second half of the pastry over the top of the pie plate.
5) Place the pie plate in the preheated oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
6) Serve warm or cold.