- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Video
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
|Pepper powder||1 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
Calories 258 Calories from Fat 159
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18 g27.2%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 85 mg28.3%
Sodium 3001.2 mg125%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 22 g43.1%
Vitamin A 10.7% Vitamin C 7.1%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 11.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 F.
2. In a mixing bowl add chicken, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt as per taste and 1 teaspoon pepper powder and mix well.
3. Add some food coloring if desired.
4. Leave it for 4 hours so that the chicken absorbs the masalas.
5. Line a baking tray with foil and spray some oil over it.
6. Lay the chicken pieces over the prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
7. Remove from the oven and serve with a garnish of chopped onions and cilantros.