- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tandoori Chicken Recipe Video
|Chili powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Coriander powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Salt||2 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
|Pepper powder||1 Teaspoon (use as per taste)|
Calories 226 Calories from Fat 119
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.2%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g18.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 76 mg
Sodium 2995.5 mg124.8%
Total Carbohydrates 3 g0.9%
Dietary Fiber 1.3 g5.2%
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 23 g46.9%
Vitamin A 9.8% Vitamin C 4.1%
Calcium 3.9% Iron 11%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees C or 400 F.
2. In a mixing bowl add chicken, 1 teaspoon chili powder, 1 teaspoon coriander powder, 1 teaspoon cumin powder, 1 tablespoon lime juice, salt as per taste and 1 teaspoon pepper powder and mix well.
3. Add some food coloring if desired.
4. Leave it for 4 hours so that the chicken absorbs the masalas.
5. Line a baking tray with foil and spray some oil over it.
6. Lay the chicken pieces over the prepared tray and bake for 30 minutes until the chicken is cooked.
7. Remove from the oven and serve with a garnish of chopped onions and cilantros.