- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
How To Make Multi-Nuts Chikki Or Talsankli Recipe Video
|Jaggery/Brown sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs), sliced|
|Roasted peanuts||1 Cup (16 tbs) (removed the skin)|
|Roasted almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted sesame seeds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Roasted cashew nuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Roasted chickpeas||150 Gram|
Calories 251 Calories from Fat 141
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.7%
Saturated Fat 2.7 g13.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 2.7 mg0.9%
Sodium 120.2 mg5%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.7%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 6 g11.2%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.07%
Calcium 11.1% Iron 12.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, add cashew nuts, peanuts, almonds and chickpeas. Coarsely grind them.
2. In a pan over medium heat, add ghee and melt it. Add jaggery and stir constantly until it melts.
3. Add in the ground nut mix and sesame seeds. Mix well.
4. Transfer it to a flanged dish. Let it cool for a few minutes.
5. Cut into squares using a sharp knife. When solidified, lift the squares and store in an airtight container.
6. Serve the Chikkis with warm chocolate drink and enjoy!
Tip: If the squares are too soft, apply some ghee on palms and roll them to round balls.