- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tako Nigiri Zushi (Octopus Hand Formed Sushi) Recipe Video
|Octopus leg||2 Ounce|
|Sushi rice||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked|
Calories 360 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.29 g0.45%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.32%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 13.6 mg4.5%
Sodium 65.2 mg2.7%
Total Carbohydrates 75 g24.9%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0 g
Protein 11 g21.9%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C 2.4%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 8.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Slice octopus in an angle as shown in the video.
2. Prepare sushi rice and set aside.
3. Wet your hands in water and rice vinegar mixture.
4. Clump rice and roll it with your palm and fingers as shown in the video.
5. Place octopus slice on rolled rice, and squeeze to give it shape. Squeeze firmly but gently to make it look one.
6. Serve nigiri zushi with hot and spicy soup.