- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Taiyaki - Fish Bread Recipe Video
|Waffle mix||32 Ounce (Hungry Jack)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sweetened red beans||18 Ounce|
Calories 791 Calories from Fat 102
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 11 g16.7%
Saturated Fat 0.92 g4.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 51.9 mg
Sodium 1763.8 mg73.5%
Total Carbohydrates 154 g51.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 20.1 g
Protein 21 g41.9%
Vitamin A 0.9% Vitamin C
Calcium 52.3% Iron 24.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedMixing bowl
1. In a bowl, add the waffle mix, stir in water, oil, egg and blend into a smooth batter.
2. Grease and heat a fish shaped waffle mold, pour in the batter, spoon in a little sweetened red beans, cover with the batter.
3. Cook on both the sides until lightly brown.
4. Remove from the mold and serve on a serving plate.
5. Serve the Taiyaki as a snack.