- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tagliatelle With Rocket And Ricotta Recipe
|Tomatoes||6 , finely chopped|
|Rocket leaves||100 Gram (1 Bag)|
|Red onion||1⁄2 , finely chopped|
|Capers||2 Tablespoon, rinsed|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Ricotta||250 Gram (In A Tub)|
Calories 429 Calories from Fat 147
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 17 g25.6%
Saturated Fat 4.9 g24.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 21.3 mg
Sodium 86.6 mg3.6%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.9 g15.7%
Sugars 5.6 g
Protein 15 g29.2%
Vitamin A 48.9% Vitamin C 32.5%
Calcium 12.5% Iron 3.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a pan and boil water in it.
2) Add pasta to it cooking according to the instructions given in the packet
3) Take a bowl and add the onion, capers, tomatoes and rocket mixing well.
4) Add the oil and toss until the pasta gets to glisten.
5) Add the tomato mixture and toss once again.
6) Season properly.
7) Add the ricotta, small spoonfuls at a time and mix thoroughly.
8) Serve as required.