- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tagliatelle Bolognese Recipe
|Meat sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Carrot||1 , diced|
|Stalk celery||1 , diced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finely chopped|
|Bacon strip||2 , diced|
|Ground beef||1⁄2 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Beef bouillon||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Tagliatelle/Other pasta||3⁄4 Pound|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 1305 Calories from Fat 488
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84%
Saturated Fat 23.9 g119.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.9 mg
Sodium 1340.9 mg55.9%
Total Carbohydrates 151 g50.4%
Dietary Fiber 9.6 g38.5%
Sugars 17.4 g
Protein 54 g107.7%
Vitamin A 126.2% Vitamin C 38.9%
Calcium 29.9% Iron 15.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1)Take a 2-quart glass casserole and boil 2 cups of water, 1 tablespoon cooking oil, and 1 teaspoon salt on high in the microwave till the water really boils.
2) Add Pasta now and mix well.
3) Cover the casserole with lid. Set the microwave mode to “Defrost” and cook for 14 minutes till done.
4) Remove all the excess water and rinse well. Keep the pasta aside.
5) Take a 3-quart glass casserole and heat butter on high in the microwave for 20 seconds.
6) Now add vegetables and diced bacon to the butter and cook for 2 minutes.
7) To the mixture, add ground beef and continue cooking on high for 7 minutes and drain.
8) Mix in tomato sauce, bay leaf, bouillon, salt, pepper, and sugar.
9) Cover the casserole with lid and cook in “Reheat mode” in the microwave for 7 minutes.
10) Now add more seasonings to taste if required.
11) Take out the bay leaf as the mixture has attained the flavour.
12) Add pasta in the serving platter and pour cooked meat sauce in the centre.
13) Garnish with Parmesan cheese