- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tagliarini Dressing for Turkey Recipe
|Tagliarini||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Finely chopped green onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dried italian herbs||2 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Herb seasoned pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic cheese croutons||6 Ounce (1 Package, 3 Cups)|
|Finely chopped parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese/Grated romano cheese||2 Tablespoon|
Calories 464 Calories from Fat 247
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 28 g43.2%
Saturated Fat 15.6 g78%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 99.5 mg33.2%
Sodium 440.9 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 44 g14.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.8 g7.1%
Sugars 1.4 g
Protein 9 g18.9%
Vitamin A 22.5% Vitamin C 7.8%
Calcium 6.9% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Tagliarini dressing by boiling the pasta in salted water until tender-crisp.
2. Drain pasta in a colander.
3. While pasta is boiling, melt butter in a skillet.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and onion in it until soft and golden.
5. Stir in herbs and pepper and toss with drained tagliarini.
6. Tip into a bowl and when slightly cooled, add croutons, parsley and cheese and mix well. Serve this with the turkey.
7. Serve the pasta dressing along with roasted turkey or chicken.