- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Taco TVP Salad Recipe Video
|Taco tvp/1/2 cup prepared taco tvp with 1/2 lb ground beef / pork||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Thrive)|
|Prepared thrive taco tv/0.50 c prepared taco tv with 0.50 lb ground beef/pork||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Thrive)|
|Onion/Thrive freeze dried chopped onions-0.50 cup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced (Thrive)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Cilantro||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Peppers||4 Cup (64 tbs), rehydrated (Red And Green)|
Calories 1013 Calories from Fat 117
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g20.3%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 3317.7 mg138.2%
Total Carbohydrates 234 g78.1%
Dietary Fiber 77.4 g309.5%
Sugars 38.6 g
Protein 43 g86.3%
Vitamin A 63.1% Vitamin C 297.3%
Calcium 117.1% Iron 408.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Take a medium bowl, add Thrive taco TVP and cover it with warm water. Leave it for 5-10 minutes until softened and rehydrated. Drain.
2) Similarly, rehydrate Thrive red and green peppers and freeze dried chopped onions.
3) In a frying pan, brown meat or warm TVP.
4) Add remaining ingredients and mix it well.
5) Serve the TVP salad on lettuce, tortillas, or corn chips. .