- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Fiesta Salad Pizza Recipe Video
|Crescent roll||2 (low fat)|
|Ground turkey||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Salsa||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Low fat sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), shredded (2% cheese)|
|Jalapeno||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
Calories 419 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.2%
Saturated Fat 10.2 g51%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 155.3 mg51.8%
Sodium 1073.5 mg44.7%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.5 g10.1%
Sugars 8.2 g
Protein 30 g60.5%
Vitamin A 58.8% Vitamin C 35.2%
Calcium 23.6% Iron 14.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven at 375 degrees F.
2. On a baking sheet unroll the crescent roll.
3. Bake it for 15 minutes or till golden brown. Set aside.
4. In a frying pan, cook meat along with garlic.
5. Pour in salsa and taco seasoning and stir it.
6. Take the crescent base spread sour cream all over it.
7. Put the meat mixture and spread evenly.
8. Top it with cheese, onions, tomatoes and jalapenos.
9. Finally put the lettuce as the topmost layer.
10. In a serving plate, slice and serve the pizza.