- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Taco Pie Recipe Recipe Video
|Refrigerated crescent dinner roll||8 Ounce|
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Salsa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
Calories 536 Calories from Fat 326
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g55.9%
Saturated Fat 14.7 g73.3%
Trans Fat 1 g
Cholesterol 88.2 mg
Sodium 1158 mg48.3%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.1 g8.5%
Sugars 8.9 g
Protein 24 g47%
Vitamin A 25.2% Vitamin C 8.9%
Calcium 26.8% Iron 13.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Farenheit.
2. Open up the dinner roll pack and separate the dough in individual triangles. Place them on a pie plate and arrange the triangles all around it. Press the seams to form a pie crust.
3. Heat a skillet and brown the beef. Discard any excess grease.
4. Add the salsa and the taco seasoning and let it simmer for 5 minutes.
5. Spoon the mixture in the pie plate.
6. Sprinkle the cheddar cheese on top.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
8. Top with your choice of topping like shredded lettuce, sour cream, halved cherry tomatoes or sliced olives and serve.