- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Tabouleh Salad Recipe Video
|Bulgar wheat||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Italian parsley||1 Bunch (100 gm)|
|Green bell pepper||1|
|Cumin seeds||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
Calories 458 Calories from Fat 172
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30%
Saturated Fat 2.8 g13.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 274.7 mg11.4%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22.1%
Dietary Fiber 16.5 g66.2%
Sugars 3.6 g
Protein 11 g22.7%
Vitamin A 60.8% Vitamin C 138.7%
Calcium 8.9% Iron 25%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Peel and cut cucumber vertically. Scoop the seeds and cut into small pieces.
3. Chop green onions.
4. Take all the chopped veggies in a bowl and add olive oil and lime juice.
5. Add cumin seeds and salt to soaked bulgar wheat.
6. Mix together the bulgar wheat and the veggies.
7. Keep it in the refrigerator overnight.
This video is a creation of 2kidscooking. You can visit 2kidscooking for complete recipes, and more videos.