- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Szechuan Eggplant with Oyster Sauce Recipe Video
|Minced pork||200 Gram|
|Chopped red bell pepper||150 Gram|
|Chopped onions||100 Gram|
|Chopped garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Oyster sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Chili paste||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 958 Calories from Fat 591
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 66 g101.8%
Saturated Fat 17.3 g86.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 116 mg
Sodium 1503.7 mg62.7%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g18.9%
Dietary Fiber 22.2 g88.8%
Sugars 22.4 g
Protein 40 g80.1%
Vitamin A 116.9% Vitamin C 357.8%
Calcium 13.9% Iron 22.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
2. Prepare your frying pan. Put it in the stove and make it hot.
3. Once it€™s hot you can put your SESAME OIL.
4. When the sesame is oil is ready, sauteed your CHOPPED ONIONS and wait until it sweat, then follow the CHOPPED GARLIC and the MINCED PORK. Mix them well.
5. Put the OYSTER SAUCE for taste.
6. Add the CHILI PASTE, then mix and simmer it for at least 2minutes.
7. After 2minutes, you can now add your EGGPLANT. Mix very well with everything and simmer for at least 10minutes or let me say until the eggplant is already a bit smash. Then your SZECHUAN EGGPLANT is ready to serve.
For more information please visit: http://www.cookingwithpeachy.com/
This video is a creation of Peachy24. You can visit cookingwithpeachy for complete recipes, and more videos.