- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Swordfish Pizzaiola Recipe Video
|Swordfish||600 Gram (swordfish steaks)|
|Plum tomatoes||400 Gram|
|Black olives||60 Gram, pitted|
|Capers||15 Gram (desalted)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||5 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
Calories 594 Calories from Fat 373
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 41 g63.7%
Saturated Fat 11.2 g56%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 107.9 mg36%
Sodium 775.4 mg32.3%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.4%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 45 g89.4%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 20.7%
Calcium 34.4% Iron 12.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Preheat the oven at 390°F (200°C).
2. Blanch the tomatoes, remove the skin and the inner seeds, and cut into cubes.
3. Cut the mozzarella into thin slices, squeeze gently and set aside.
4. Take a baking dish, grease it with 2 tablespoons of oil, arrange the swordfish steaks without overlapping.
5. Season with salt.
6. Top the swordfish with the mozzarella slices and the diced tomatoes.
7. Add the olives and the capers; sprinkle with oregano and pepper to taste.
8. Finally, add the chopped garlic and drizzle with the remaining oil.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes.
7. Serve the swordfish hot.