- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Swiss Almond Bites Recipe
|Almonds||1 Pound (Shelled)|
|Unsweetened chocolate square||4|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4655 Calories from Fat 2519
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 300 g461.3%
Saturated Fat 59.1 g295.6%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 634.4 mg
Sodium 728.5 mg30.4%
Total Carbohydrates 458 g152.7%
Dietary Fiber 77.3 g309.3%
Sugars 339.7 g
Protein 130 g260.7%
Vitamin A 15% Vitamin C 0.56%
Calcium 144.8% Iron 223.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Grease a baking sheet.
2) Pass the almonds through the coarse blade of a food chopper.
3) Combine the almonds and chocolate and pass through a fine blade.
4) Mix well with the remaining ingredients.
5) Combine half the flour and half the sugar.
6) Sprinkle this mix over a board.
7) Pinching out small amounts of the dough, pat out to 1/4-inch thickness.
8) Cut into desired shapes.
9) Arrange on the baking sheet and allow to stand in a cool place for several hours.
10) Place in the oven at 325°F and bake for about 15 minutes.
11) Cool slightly before removing from the pan.
12) Serve as a snack.