- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Ham Edam Cheese Swiss Salad Recipe
|Edam cheese||2 Ounce (50 grams)|
|Ham||1⁄2 Ounce, cooked (15 grams)|
|Spanish onion||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Dill pickle||1⁄2 Ounce (15 grams)|
|Red pepper||1 Ounce (25 grams)|
|Tomato ketchup||15 Milliliter (1 tablespoon)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.3%
Saturated Fat 10.1 g50.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60.2 mg
Sodium 786.3 mg32.8%
Total Carbohydrates 10 g3.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.2 g4.9%
Sugars 6.9 g
Protein 18 g35.9%
Vitamin A 27.6% Vitamin C 64%
Calcium 43.1% Iron 3.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. Using a grater, grate cheese.
2. Trim and discard fat from ham; using a sharp knife, cut meat into thin strips.
3. Chop onion finely.
4. In a bowl, mix together onion, chopped pickle, chopped pepper and ham; toss until well combined.
5. Add tomato ketchup; stir to mix.
6. In a plate, line bottom with grated cheese and top with salad mixture.