- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Swiss Chocolate Tarts Recipe
|Butter||4 Ounce, softened|
|Icing sugar||1 Ounce, sifted|
|Drinking chocolate powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Seedless raspberry jam||2 Tablespoon|
|Icing sugar||2 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1640 Calories from Fat 825
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 94 g144.5%
Saturated Fat 58.9 g294.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 243.8 mg
Sodium 16.6 mg0.7%
Total Carbohydrates 190 g63.2%
Dietary Fiber 3.1 g12.2%
Sugars 81.3 g
Protein 14 g28.2%
Vitamin A 56.7% Vitamin C
Calcium 4.5% Iron 29.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, put the butter and icing sugar and beat well till the mixture is light.
3) Add half of the flour and drinking chocolate and beat well. Add the remaining ingredients and beat thoroughly till smooth.
4) In 6 paper bun cases, pipe the mixture in whirls. Starts the whirls in the center.
5) Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
6) If you wish to freeze the tarts, quickly cool them and then flash freeze till firm. Pack in a rigid container, seal, label and store in the freezer.
7) To serve without freezing, place the tarts on a serving plate and serve warm, at room temperature or slightly chilled. In the center of each warm tart, put some ham and sprinkle icing sugar all over. If using frozen tarts, first thaw them for 1 to 2 hours at room temperature and then serve after garnishing as directed. These make an excellent and delectable dessert.