- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Corn Relish Recipe
|Cooking apples||2 Large|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) (Small Clove)|
|Sweet corn||1⁄2 Pound (225 Gram, Frozen Or Tinned)|
|Brown sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 538 Calories from Fat 36
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.6%
Saturated Fat 0.7 g3.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 626.1 mg26.1%
Total Carbohydrates 128 g42.7%
Dietary Fiber 24 g95.9%
Sugars 64.8 g
Protein 13 g26.1%
Vitamin A 122.2% Vitamin C 552%
Calcium 13.7% Iron 21.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1) Peel the apples and core them.
2) In a saucepan, place the apples with just enough water to cover the pan's bottom.
3) Heat till the apples have tendered.
4) Chop the celery, peppers, garlic and spring onions finely.
5) In case tinned sweetcorn is being used, drain off all the water properly.
6) Mix all the ingredients together properly and allow to stand overnight in a covered bowl.
7) Serve or use as required.