- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet and Sour Salmon Salad Recipe Video
|Salmon fillets with skin||200 Gram|
|Black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad mix||3 Ounce|
|Seasoning sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|For the dressing|
|Rice vinegar/Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Salad oil/Cooking oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili oil||1 Teaspoon|
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 507 Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 22 g33.8%
Saturated Fat 3.1 g15.7%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 104 mg34.7%
Sodium 1555.3 mg64.8%
Total Carbohydrates 35 g11.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g6%
Sugars 32 g
Protein 42 g83.4%
Vitamin A 27.1% Vitamin C 31.5%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 17%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Things You Will NeedBowl
1. In a small bowl combine the sugar, rice vinegar, salad oil and chili oil, mix everything together until the sugar is dissolved, refrigerate until needed.
2. Make slit on the salmon fillet, season it with salt and pepper and seasoning sauce.
3. In the wok pour oil and fry the salmon 2 minutes on each side or until they are done on high heat.
4. Once the salmon is done place it on a bed of salad greens and pour the dressing on top.
5. Serve the salmon salad along with you meal.
You can also bake the salmon fillet.