- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet Tart Dough Recipe Video
|Unsalted butter||9 Tablespoon (at room temperature)|
|Fruit sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1 3⁄4 Cup (28 tbs)|
Calories 568 Calories from Fat 256
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.9%
Saturated Fat 17.8 g89%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 125.4 mg
Sodium 23.1 mg1%
Total Carbohydrates 71 g23.8%
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g5.9%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 8 g15%
Vitamin A 18.1% Vitamin C
Calcium 2.3% Iron 15.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a food processor, add butter and sugar. Blend and bring them together.
2. Put egg, and whisk it again. With a spatula, scrape down sides.
3. Insert flour, blend to incorporate ingredients together. Don’t over blend.
4. On working board, sprinkle flour, and turn mixture on it. Gently knead, and give it a round shape.
5. Wrap it with plastic and place it in refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before you roll it out.
6. Roll dough, bake it with your favorite filling and serve it immediately.