- Recipes Home
- Interest Groups
Sweet & Spicy Dessert Balls Recipe Recipe Video
|Dates||10 Medium, pits removed|
|Sunflower seed/Cashews, almonds, pecans, peanuts, macadamia||6 Tablespoon|
|Flax seeds/Chia seed||4 Tablespoon|
|Coconut||4 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Cacao beans||2 Tablespoon (Optional)|
|Raw honey||1 Tablespoon|
|Coconut oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chilli||1 Small (Optional)|
|Sea salt||3 Pinch (Optional)|
Calories 76 Calories from Fat 47
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g8.5%
Saturated Fat 2 g9.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 32.8 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.2%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 3.5 g
Protein 2 g4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 1.3%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
1. In a blender, blend sunflower seeds, flax seeds, shredded dried coconut and cacao beans.
2. Add dates, chilli, salt and blend untill throughly mixed.
3. Add honey and coconut oil and again blend to mix thoroughly.
4. Take small portions at a time and roll it to make small balls.
5. In a plate, place these balls and put it into the fridge to cool and set.
6. Serve it with juice.